Papers (old to new)
- “Classification of Relations in the Witt Group of Nondegenerate Braided Fusion Categories.” Communications in Mathematical Physics 353.3 (2017): 1103-1127.
- “Level bounds for exceptional quantum subgroups in rank two.” International Journal of Mathematics 29.05 (2018): 1850034.
- Prime decomposition of modular tensor categories of local modules of type D. Quantum Topol. 11 (2020), no. 3, 489-524.
- “Lie theory for fusion categories: A research primer.” Topological Phases of Matter and Quantum Computation, Contemp. Math., 747, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, (2020).
- “Higher Gauss sums of modular categories.” (with Ng, Siu-Hung and Yilong Wang) Selecta Mathematica New Series 25.53 (2019).
- “Quadratic -numbers.” (2019).
arXiv preprint arXiv:1904.09418
- “Algebraic number fields generated by Frobenius-Perron dimensions in fusion rings.” (with Terry Gannon) (2019).
arXiv preprint arXiv:1912.12260
- “Norm, trace, and formal codegrees of fusion categories.” Journal of Algebra 568 (2021), 362-385.
- “Non-pseudounitary fusion.” (2020)
arXiv preprint arXiv:2010.02958
Bits and bobs
- Video of a 1-hour lecture I gave for the Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences Emergent Research Seminar 24 Feb., 2021
- Video of a 43-min. lecture I gave at the Banff International Research Station 17 Oct., 2018
- My pre-prints on the ArXiv