Papers (old to new)
- Classification of relations in the Witt group of nondegenerate braided fusion categories. Communications in Mathematical Physics 353.3 (2017): 1103-1127.
- Level bounds for exceptional quantum subgroups in rank two. International Journal of Mathematics 29.05 (2018): 1850034.
- Prime decomposition of modular tensor categories of local modules of type D. Quantum Topology 11 (2020), no. 3, 489-524.
- Lie theory for fusion categories: A research primer. Topological Phases of Matter and Quantum Computation, Contemporary Mathematics, 747, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, (2020).
- Higher Gauss sums of modular categories. Selecta Mathematica New Series 25.53 (2019). (with Ng, Siu-Hung and Yilong Wang)
- Quadratic -numbers. (2019).
arXiv preprint arXiv:1904.09418
- Algebraic number fields generated by Frobenius-Perron dimensions in fusion rings. (with Terry Gannon) (2019).
arXiv preprint arXiv:1912.12260
- Norm, trace, and formal codegrees of fusion categories. Journal of Algebra 568 (2021), 362-385.
- Non-pseudounitary fusion. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 226(5) (2022)
- Nondegenerate extensions of near-group braided fusion categories. Revista de la Unión Matemática Argentina Special Volume: MCA 2021 (2021)
- Modular tensor categories, subcategories, and Galois orbits. (with Julia Plavnik, Zhiqiang Yu, and Qing Zhang) (2021).
arXiv preprint arXiv:2111.05228
- Categorification of integral group rings extended by one dimension. (2022)
arXiv preprint arXiv:2208.07319
Bits and bobs
- Slides from the talk Irrational near-groups presented at Quantum Symmetrices at the CRM in Montréal in October 2022
- Video of a 70-minute lecture I gave for the BIMSA-Tsinghua Quantum Symmetries seminar
Subject: Categorification of integral group rings extended by one dimension
24 Aug., 2022 https://youtu.be/iBVCYiLvTh8
- Video of a 1-hour lecture I gave for the Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences Emergent Research Seminar
Subject: A general-audience talk about my research
24 Feb., 2021 https://mathtube.org/lecture/video/fusion-rings-and-their-categorifications
- Video of a 43-min. lecture I gave at the Banff International Research Station
Subject: Algebraic number fields of Frobenius-Perron dimensions
17 Oct., 2018 http://www.birs.ca/events/2018/5-day-workshops/18w5195/videos/watch/201810170832-Schopieray.html
- My pre-prints on the ArXiv